Looks like I will be skipping the Dexter Jackson show this year, because of their insane photographer policy.
Didn’t we already go through this in the early 1980s? Someday, maybe, the sport will be popular enough to turn down free publicity.
We’re not there yet.
I’m extra bummed because I just got the hang of shooting at Lazzara. Ah well. Free weekend for me!From the Dexter Jackson Classic site:
- No video equipment is allowed in the auditorium.
- No professional photography is allowed.
- No soliciting of photo, or video services is allowed on the premises.
- No camera bags, or equipment are allowed in the auditorium.
- Spectators who have purchased a ticket are allowed access to the event with one (1) camera only.